Fudge Lover’s Cream Cheese Cake
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist Yellow cake mix
- I box (4 serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 t vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 container for Betty Crocker frosting
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom of 9×13 pan with baking spray with flour.
In a large bowl, beat cake ingredients until well blended. Pour into pan.
In another large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon by tablespoons evenly over the top of batter. Using a table knife, swirl filling through batter.
Bake 40-45 minutes of until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely for about 1 hour, Spread frosting over cake. Store covered in fridge.