I have officially been blogging for 1 week!
Here were my goals for my blog that I posted on day 1. . .
- Daily photographs of what I am eating – to assist in my never-ending quest to improve my health
- Record of daily exercise as I continue to train for my 3rd marathon in May
- Cute pictures of my dog, Abby
- Documenting life and the adventures that come with it!
So far, so good. . .
Here are some things that happened this week,
- Since this is something new to me, I have had highs and lows with this blog
- HIGH: Having someone comment on my blog post and seeing that other people are checking it out
- LOWS: Trying to figure out all the ins and outs of my blog page
- Taking pictures of my food, made me make healthier choices and pay more attention to portion sizes
- I lost 2 pounds!
- I had 2 people ask me, “Did you just take a picture of your food?”
- I really like to blog – it is more fun and time-consuming than I thought it would be
- My husband is being really great about it – before we sit down to dinner, he will ask “did you get your picture?” and I just found out he has been reading it too!
- It’s hard to remember to grab the camera for daily occurrences
- It’s fun to get those pictures of things that I normally would not take a picture of
- I have a whole new respect for the blogs that I love to read on a daily basis and the work and dedication that goes into their daily posts
I am looking forward to week 2 and beyond. Thanks for reading!
Breakfast on this Monday morning was quick and easy.
Now off to play with this little one.
Have a good Monday!