I was pretty successful on my to-do list today!
- I rode the bike and lifted weights
- I made our tax appointment
- I ordered vacation pictures
- I made some improvements to my blog, bought my own domain, set up an email address for people to contact me. . .
- I downloaded Windows Live Writer to use for writing blog posts. This is the first post written on it – so far, so good!
Instead of the run, I elected to ride the bike, while watching America’s Next Top Model. I also got in a quick weight workout too.
Lunch was grilled cheese and tomato soup. Scott and I shared some clementines and chips with leftover party dip.
+2 for my fruit/veggies for the day!
Nut goodie bars for dessert – part of Scott’s birthday present from his Mom!
Dinner was quick and easy thanks to Let’s Dish.
Let’s Dish is a place in the cities that you can go and make multiple meals at once and bring them home, freeze them, and have them for later. They also have (for extra $) a plan where they make the meals for you, and all you have to do is pick them up, put them in your freezer and make them when you want. It is a little pricey, but the food is good and there are usually 6 servings per item.
added some corn for another serving of veggies! 4 servings for today.
Peppermint bon-bon dessert!
And it’s Wednesday = Survivor night! Have a good night, see ya in the morning.