Here are my goals from last week and how I did!
- Eat 5 fruits/veggies per day
- Sunday: 3
- Monday: 2
- Tuesday: 5
- Wednesday: 6
- Thursday: 4
- Friday: 2
- Saturday: 4
- Overall, better than last week, I know I can still improve on this, so I will keep it up for next week!
- Dessert moderation: skip dessert 1 night and 2 nights = non-dessert dessert
- Sunday: Candy
- Monday: Pistachio dessert
- Tuesday: Easter caramel Cadbury egg
- Wednesday: Easter candy
- Thursday: Easter Candy
- Friday: Easter candy
- Saturday: Easter candy
- I have decided that I like dessert and skipping dessert is no fun and over the past 2 weeks I haven’t been able to do it! I think a better and more attainable goal is to stick to dessert moderation and some nights have healthier dessert options. Obviously with celebrating Easter last weekend, we had a lot of Easter candy leftover and I have been enjoying it! I am definitely proud of myself for watching portion sizes and sticking to one dessert per night!
- Keep a food journal – check!
- Run 4 times – done!
- Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Strength train twice – done!
- CTI on Monday night
- Saturday morning aerobics
- 30 Day Shred DVD 3 times – 4 times!
- Tuesday: Level 1
- Wednesday: Level 2
- Thursday: Level 2
- Friday: Level 1
- Take Scott out one night this week to do something besides sit on the couch and watch tv – ? driving range or tennis! – OK so this didn’t happen this week. . . to much rain at night. Hopefully, we can make this happen next week!
- Review these goals next Sunday – done!
Goals for next week!
1. Continue on trying for 5 fruits/veggies per day
2. Continue to practice dessert moderation: Only 1 dessert per night and watching portion sizes and try for at least one night of a non-dessert dessert!
3. Continue food journal
4. Run 4 times
5. Strength train twice & 30 Day Shred 3 times
6. Spend one night off the couch – golf, tennis?
7. Review these next Sunday!
Any advice for how you reach your goals???