Goals for next week. . .
1. Continue my quest for 5 fruits/veggies per day
Wednesday: 1 1/2
Next week I am going to try to increase fruits and veggies by making sure to include them in my snacks and desserts!
2. Continue dessert moderation and avoiding temptations and cravings
Sunday: cinnamon toast crunch
Monday: cinnamon toast crunch
Tuesday: apple with maple almond butter and pecans
Thursday: Crème Brule at Fogo De Chao
Friday: Buttercream red velvet cake
Saturday: More cake!
This week went better. . . I will continue to have this as an on-going goal (prob forever!)
3. Continue food journal – yes, sortof. . . I didn’t keep it up over the weekend, but I am going to start up again tomorrow.
4. Run 4 times – check
Run 3.5 miles on Sunday
Run 5 miles on Thursday
Run 4.5 miles on Friday
Run 4 miles on Saturday
5. Strength training/ Shred 3xs – check
Shred Level 2: Sunday
Shred Level 1: Tuesday
Shred Level 1: Thursday
7. Review these goals next Sunday. – check!
Goals for next week!
1. 5 fruits/veggies per day
2. Continue food journal with calorie counting
3. Run 4 times
4. Shred 4 times
5. Golf or tennis outing with the husband
6. Review these goals next Sunday!