Happy Friday! I am so excited for the weekend. . .maybe that has something to do with the fact that this is the first full week I have worked in over 2 months? 😉
This week on 5 Things Friday: My weeks Highs and Lows. . .
1. High: Starting to see patients at the new clinic! Things were a little crazy at the beginning of the week with all the chaos of moving, but it was nice to be doing what I have been training to do over the past 7+ years!
2. Low: I am so not a fan of the 40 minute drive to and from work everyday. I like to drive and l-o-v-e my car so I didn’t think it would be that big of a deal but going from a 7 minute to 40 minute commute = not fun!
3. High: I made Scott an awesome dinner on Wednesday. I can’t even remember the last time I cooked and it was a new recipe so I was super happy that it turned out so good… so good, Scott even had leftovers last night and he hardly ever eats leftovers! I’ll share details of the recipe etc soon!
4. High: The weather in MN this week has been awesome. Some people might not agree with me but I love 50 and 60 degree days so I have been in heaven!
5. Low: No energy/time for blogging. . . I am going to have to figure this one out soon. I have gotten home at night and collapsed on the couch and not moved until it is time to go to bed. I am hoping once I get more into the groove of working again, blogging will be easier at night. Until then, hang with me and look for a postings a few times a week instead of my usual daily!
What have been your high and low for this week? Any suggestions on blogging after a long day of work?