Scott and I recently went to Las Vegas for a long weekend (Thursday to Monday). I was there for a medical conference on Women’s Health and Scott tagged along for a little vacation before the baby comes in April.
I had never been to Vegas before so I was super stoked about the trip.
We stayed at the Bellagio, which was fabulous!
We had a view of the fountains… You could turn your TV onto the “fountain channel” and when the fountains were on, you could listen to the music that goes with the fountain show. That was the best part of the trip. Sitting next to each other in our hotel room, watching the fountains and the people through the floor to ceiling window.
Our other favorite thing: blueberry French toast at Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris Hotel.
I had done some looking at other people’s blogs before going to Vegas for recommendations on what to do while we were there and everyone said to eat at this restaurant for breakfast. It was so good that we ate there on Sunday and Monday for breakfast!
Super yummy caramel skim latte too.
Other activities we did. . .
· Walked around lots!
· Shopping inside Caesar’s Palace
· Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity 3
· Crazy desserts at the Sugar Factory
· Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay
· Fleur (by Hubert Keller) at Mandalay Bay
· LOVE The Beatles Love Cirque du Soleil show at Mirage
· Watching the lions at the MGM Grand
· Lunch buffet at Bellagio
Also, since we knew we were going to Vegas in January, for Christmas I gave Scott a gift certificate for an Exotics Racing experience.
We went to the Las Vegas Outdoor Motor Speedway and Scott got to drive a Ferrari F430!
And of course we had to come home with something for the baby. . .
It was a great trip overall!
My recommendations for anyone going to Vegas:
· Bellagio Hotel with a fountain view
· Mon Ami Gabi blueberry French toast
· Watching the lions at MGM Grand
· Cirque du Soleil show – LOVE was amazing!
· Walking around and checking out all the hotels