So, I totally made my own Fitness Bucket List on pinterest.
Follow me on pinterest!
1. The Green Bay marathon #3. My first time running the Green Bay marathon was awesome, my second time was not. Third time –> hopefully awesome!
2. After our trip to Las Vegas this past winter. . . I am in love. And I think it would be so cool to run this race – nighttime on the strip? – yes please!
3. Twin Cities Marathon. Especially for the St. Paul portion down Summit Ave.
4. Become a certified spin instructor.
5. Become a certified body pump instructor. (#5.5 – And look like the chick in this poster!)
6. Run the Country Music Nashville 1/2 marathon (or marathon). My sister used to live in Nashville and it is a really nice city to visit and to run.
7. Bike a ‘century ride’ –> 100 miles in one day!
8. Disney Princess Half Marathon – I just have to figure out which Disney princess to dress up as!
What is on your fitness bucket list?